Wednesday 27 April 2011

Praise You

I can't say I have tested this extensively but i've noticed something odd with team talks. It's probably common knowledge in some circles but I thought I may as well share it if anyone is still playing the last season.

Basically, no matter how bad your team is performing just praise them and they get a morale boost. Just tell them you are pleased even if you are losing and they suddenly look delighted with your talk and get morale boosts.

I've noticed it normally says "nothing specific noted" with pretty much every team talk other than telling them you are pleased.

3 comments:

  1. i agree with that bud... also if you get the option to tell a player that "they can make the difference here" then do it.

    I think this is the most powerful team talk option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much for Fergies approach eh?

    Bloody amateur :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You suck off men, faggot.

    ReplyDelete