Saturday 7 August 2010

Everyone Hurts

Seriously, this injury patch crap can just fuck right off now.

It happens EVERY single season. You have no injuries at all, then suddenly ALL of your fucking defence gets injured or ALL of your midfield gets injured. It's clearly been coded in to work this way or it's a bug because it happens way too often for it to be coincidence.

My DC goes off injured, I bring on a sub, he goes off injured. Both stick. Next game another 2 defenders go off injured.... There's strength in depth but what are you supposed to do when you have 6 strikers injured ? As I did last season..

But it just doesn't end there. My defence are all injured for 5 games, I only have 4 AI games to play today. I'm going to be away until Sunday night. So, this means that after 1 AI game tonight which will be played against me, some of my players will be back and fit. But I can't leave them selected because the AI will play them while they are half dead.

I wont be here to play 10 CPU games to get them fit either. Speaking of which, i've just had to play AN HOUR AND HALF of CPU games to get my midfielder back to match condition (he's still only on 96%) after he returned from injury.

Not that it made a fucking difference because my 4th defender went off injured in the 6th minute leaving me with no central defenders left, so on comes my right back and a short time later he's on a 5 and i'm losing.

I suspect this is going to destroy the season because i've got 6 AI games tonight and I wont be here and wont be able to select the right/fit players.

It's like the game FORCES you to be hardcore, because you have to be there all of the time but when you are on there's nothing to do except grind through CPU games to get fitness back up. Then you miss a single day and a month's worth of effort is ruined.

The game simply doesn't work, it's neither casual nor hardcore. If you want to get anywhere you HAVE to be online all the time, but there's no hardcore element to the game other than "sitting online"

1 comment:

  1. I'd just like to be an SI fanboi for once and point out that ManU was forced to play Carrick and Fletcher in defense last season due to an injury crisis - so it isn't unheard of :D

    ReplyDelete