Sunday 28 February 2010

Can't stand me now

an ending fitting for the start, you twist and tore our love apart..

So I decided to delete my big ME rant last night because I thought it was perhaps a little too harsh, but on reflection I don't think it was actually harsh enough. I've been thinking all morning how to put into words how awful it is, but I just can't do it.... everything is wrong with it and nothing is right, I just don't know where to start.

It's completely pointless giving any feedback as no one is interested and blatant exploits are considered to be perfectly acceptable. This leads me to believe that everything which is wrong with it is actually deliberate to make the game purposely random and luck based.

Decided to play a match this morning to restore the faith, 6 knocks in first half, 2 shot wondered, super keepered then I score a last minute winner.... business as usual then.

There's not much else I can say which I haven't said before... i've tried.... It's ruined the game completely, I can't stand watching matches any more, every single one is just a steaming pile of horse shit waiting to be kicked in your face. I think this might be it for me, everything else which has annoyed me previously has been fixable, this clearly isn't.

I'm going to holiday for a week, i'll no doubt either come back to winning a league title, being relegated or finding my entire squad trapped in a wardrobe for 25 games after injuring themselves getting dressed. Only the dice can decide..

In the meantime I suggest that everyone sets up the undefendable outside the box corner seen as it's not going to be fixed, so it at least gets more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment