Tuesday 21 July 2009

Rage Quit

After another series of ridiculous away results in the league I have decided to call it a day.

I've even lost the will to be angry any longer. Playing bottom of the league who has won about 2 games all season and not being able to create any chances, just because I was away from home, was the final straw. After about 20 tactical changes I managed to get the team to actually do something rather than sit around like retards and the opposition GK got MOTM... again. The two games before this to poor teams the same thing happens just because it is an away game. Play them at home and you put about 5 goals past them.

This has been building for about 7 seasons now.... having consistently been one of the best teams and repeatedly done over by fucking shit at the bottom of the league. Put all my team in auction to see if I could raise any cash for next season but none of the morons on the GW will bid on them because anyone over the age of 23 is apparently too old.

This game is one big joke and the joke is on those who keep playing in the hope of creating something when at the end of the day any away league game just comes down to a random result. It's just a shame it's taken me 49 days signed in to realise this..

No comments:

Post a Comment