Monday 3 August 2009

'Cause I'm the taxman

Let me tell you how it will be;
There's one for you, nineteen for me.
'Cause I'm the taxman,
Yeah, I'm the taxman.

So I signed Sergio Aguero yesterday. After creating a squad with balance, a strong work ethic and determination I threw it all to one side for a cheat player. The deal took around 45 minutes to conclude due to battles with the tax man.

The deal was.

Theo Walcott - purchased for £4m, MV £2.1m - 100% profit tax
Blaise Dao (regen) - purchased for 300k, MV £1m - 100% profit Tax
Guilimere Romero (regen) MV £1.4m - 0% tax
Total wages - £38.5k

In exchange for Sergio Aguero with a MV of £3.5m and wage of £40k

= Bank veto ?? I'm sure there is some kind of logical explanation for this but i'm not quite sure where my 'profit' in this deal is coming from to explain the tax.

In the end I had to remove Blaise Dao and add in Stefan Damm(regen) (MV 160k - 80% or so profit tax) instead which prevented the veto. This is fine except it leaves me with no AML to speak of! I also paid £150k sell on for Romero from a 30% sell on??

T-Bag Town 0 v Baffling tax system 1

1 comment:

  1. The profit came from Blaise Dao, Lee. You signed him for 300k but his MV is £1m. Therefore when you included him in the trade, it valued him at £1m.

    So you paid £300k and you're effectively selling him for £1m = 700k 'profit' :D

    Nice blog btw, keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete