Wednesday 19 August 2009

I'm the chairman of the bored

So I was in ASDA today and there was this stupid fucking women in... no wait, I was driving home today and there was this idiot who was..

Oh, FML... I think I started this blog at a bad time because I have had the calmest season on record. Last season I could have shared the story where I snapped the TV remote in half or when I threw the monitor at the PC or the incident leading to the hole in the wall. I even treated myself to a new keyboard last week and it remains fully functional!

I purposely created a situation whereby I couldn't possibly become angry this season. A team of duffers, a crap FA and removed myself from all official 2-legged cup competitions. I've only just got round to losing my first FA game tonight and i've only lost a couple in the Super FA too. So I apologise for the lack of rage.

However I am rather bored at the moment and i'm failing to see where any future excitement may come from. The FAs are just boring because the results are predictable and the random draws/defeats are simply ridiculous. I made a flippant remark in the lobby about how I should be allowed to create my own FA, because it would indeed be ace. To my surprise I was told that a new FA could be a possibility if I could come up with some good ideas and get 30-32 people to support my proposal.

So off I went to chat with my fellow ragers who understand the pointlessness of league games. We quickly came up with a structure which was most excellent, eliminating waiting for AI games, neutral grounds for games, 2-legged cups to be replace by a most awesome competition which meant even the lesser teams could get themselves a cup win title. It was an FA designed for the most active of managers while sidestepping various ME related problems. All we needed now was 32 people. To the votes list!

Within 12 hours or so we had the most active discussion our GW has ever seen on the discussion list and by the end of the day we had got 25 people to support our plan. Until we are told we are not longer allowed to use the discussion list to well, ya know, discuss things. God forbid people might be interested in discussing things related to improving the game! Then i'm in trouble again because I wasn't suppose to start a vote or something (I didn't even start it!) I'm not certain how we were supposed to get 32 people without ?

The FA was designed by the GW top 4 and thus we were unfortunately condemned as being leetest pricks who wanted to steal peoples money. People seemed to fail to understand the concept that us all playing in the same league would result in more defeats, rep drops and less media money.

We are now known as the 'renegade managers' and rumour has it I have been personally banned, by RT, from all 2-legged cup competitions Total fabrication !

So it's business as usual, back to plodding along in the shitty FAs waiting for some AI games to land. Remember FML'ers, change is bad! I basically have in the back of my mind my current FA is temporary until something good happens, but actually, what is this good thing that is going to happen ? Probably nothing.

Have I mentioned my AMR got injured for a week in a friendly competition ? *si*

No comments:

Post a Comment