Wednesday 10 March 2010

Back to the start

Not having a good week people. Not good at all.

You know when you really want to impress someone ? Shall I explain, what the very best thing NOT to do is ? First off, drinking shit loads of Champagne (because it's free) is a very bad idea, especially if you are a beer drinker. Also after this you shouldn't decide your not drunk and buy some Stella to try and address this perceived problem.

Your next memory is, walking into a door. Now, shit happens, doors can be hard to see, especially if they are made of glass or some such or you could even accidentally open one into your face perhaps. But have any of you, just WALKED, without stopping head on, into a big wooden, double door, with no windows in it ? I have... it fucking hurt and i'm surprised I didn't break my nose. And of bloody course, I couldn't get away with such a thing without anyone seeing it happen could I ?

Fortunately though you have the sense to go home after this incident and you are 100% confident that nothing else retarded happened in around the 20 minutes memory blank before this incident, it was only 20 minutes after all..... You'd be wrong... oh so so very very wrong.

This is my life, of being a massive fucking idiot.... i'm sure no one wants to here the calamity of what has happened after this.... So anyway, what's happening on FML ? I've been patiently saving up my prize money from last seasons great performance. The first 2 runs in the AFA have gone pretty bloody awful and i'm stuck in the Championship so it's time to spend my way out of the division. Spent £4m on some strikers, got done on a fake JP reading on one and he got injured after one match and the other is also injured and hasn't played a game yet.

Before buying these players I decided to get the opinion of my trusted FML buddy to make sure I didn't make an error. I gave him a list of my 4 choices as I tend to make rash decisions without the assistance of my friends. We both decided that the first choice was a bargain, he'd been available for ages, so I go to bid and he's just this second been sold ! Then my mate double crosses me and signs my second choice on an auto accept!! god damn!

So im plugging away without my new signings and actually enjoying my new youth team. My U17's have got me into the top 30 of the youth rankings so far by playing U17 games only, not bad !

Corners are finally fixed !! Rejoice people.

The reset has been announced for the 25th so it should be fun on a nice new GW just like the old days. My main account will be wherever the St John returning stars people get placed, so may see some of you around. I reactivated my account last week especially to make sure I got where I wanted to be without any issues and of course to plug in a few more skill points!

Not much else to say, lots of changes I could probably comment on but i'm dazed and confused about half the stuff going on, I perhaps have brain damage from the door incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment