Thursday 4 March 2010

Holiday

So today I returned from my FML holiday.

Unsure how the first run of the league ended as it had already been reset but I didn't get promoted or relegated so I'm guessing top half from my results.

Anyway, just in time for the next run ! Good timing! Played and won the first 3 games. Logged off, come back and i've lost a game 8-1 with my full strength team. Seriously ? The team handing our this battering isn't even top of the league anything. Completely random.

Played a few games, several players injured every game as usual.. none stuck but still, so stupid watching 3-4 players go off injured.

Meanwhile i've reactivated my live team (alas I did this before checking out the latest bullshit the ME had thrown at me) to round up the troops ready to get everyone in the same GW for the reset. I likely be heading to the Casual FA or wherever I can go to avoid to make sure I have the least exposure as possible to the ME.

Maybe it's time to forget about holidays and go retire instead. Seriously disillusioned with the way things are at the moment, there's no enjoyment to be had at all when everything is so random.

2 comments:

  1. now the reset is due, are you going Returning Stars or Fantasy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. returning stars, not 100% confident the regens will be any good. I suppose it will be the same for everyone, but it will probably lead to more ME strangeness.

    ReplyDelete