Sunday 13 September 2009

Rage back

Seen as i've been asked by several people.... i'm back.

I didn't delete the blog out of rage, far from it. I deleted it because I decided I no longer cared and no longer wished to be part of the community. Basically on the basis that 1.3 is going to ruin the game, my main GW is boring and lacks any commitment to make it interesting, there's no benefit to playing the game as opposed to logging on for a few minutes each day, every new update seems to focus on people who don't actually play the game and is essentially going die anyway within a few months due to lack of decent quality regens.

I really hate it when people make some comment about how they are going to go play WoW but seen as i've never played it properly before i've decided to do just that!

My AI seems to win me games without causing any blood pressure issues and I can still log on to play my AI games.

Anyway it seems my GW is going to be cloned to test 1.3 for a couple of weeks before release so hopefully I should be able to confirm I am right and it in fact will be a crock of shit. Not sure how much I will be able to tell about player declines in two weeks though but there should be some indication as to wage increases at least.

I shed a tear earlier when my players put 7 goals past someone in the top 40 knowing after 1.3 my team of legends will basically become awful. My youth team was decimated and disbanded due to bugs, my stadium was constructed on misguided information about atmosphere (there's still about £5m left to pay there) and my new strategy of signing old players has now been patched out of the game. No matter what I try everything is ruined by patches and or bugs.

FML is quickly becoming glorified fantasy football with requires a degree in accountancy to work out taxes and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment