Monday 7 September 2009

Wage quit

I had wrote a big rant on how the changes to wage demands were idiotic. However I can't be bothered, I don't care any more. It's clear this game has no direction and no future - at least within the existing GWs. All of the current GWs are going to have to be reset in a few patches time for the game to succeed. There's no decent regens and the database players are retiring - whatever way you spin the new wage demands, a top quality squad is going to cost you a shit load more. New players have no chance to have any fun because there's no decent players left any those that are left are going to be totally unaffordable to them due to wages. With the odd decent regen selling for £5-7m I fail to see how they can ever succeed now. The strategy for my second team is now totally defunct and unmanageable so I may as well cancel that account also.

Every new update seems to further alienate those people who log on for more than 30 minutes a day so I think I may as well join them. I'll probably ride it out and i'll make sure I turn the lights off when I leave but I wont be putting so much effort in going forward.

I've tried to improve things in my GW and failed, i've tried suggesting things on the forum and failed. The only way I have managed to achieve anything of note is by ranting and raving like a fucking idiot until someone pays attention.

I've got a couple of unopened FML boxes - if anyone wants em for a few quid, drop me a mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment