Friday 4 June 2010

Honest Mistake

Playing in the league, away from home, it's 1-1 with a few seconds to go. I'm obviously unhappy i'm not winning, injuring the entire opposition and making them rage quit, but as per my away strategy - don't try and win away games.

- no available game server to connect to

hmmm

Maybe i'll get another go and i'll win this time!

Server comes back up, yup, i've got another bash!

Bah, it's 1-1 again.

94th minute my MC goes off injured.

He's broke his leg, he's out for 35 games.

As per my last post I sold my captain and other MC last night and have yet to sign a replacement.

Bad times! To the transfer room !

Forced into signing anyone who looks like they can play football as I have shared rights to one last game, difficult team. Had to punt on the first person I could find, finances firmly back in the red, average player signed for £1.6m.

I really couldn't make this shit up could I ?

Oh, and now i've just noticed the guy i've signed is actually injured for the game I signed him for. Bollocks!

Update - managed to win the game but ANOTHER MC injured! Damnit,

No comments:

Post a Comment