Thursday 3 June 2010

I Can't Quit You Baby

Deary me, nothing ever goes right for me, my team really drives me up the wall sometimes. I've been looking for an excuse to quit all night, but I can't even do that right. It seems my players have a different idea.

83rd minute winner for me, 89th minute winner for me, 3-0 down - surely this is it... 4-3 win for me, score 6 past next team in league. Playing 1st in league, one of best teams, I deliberately injure Lukaku, things are looking up, during the match a bid comes in for one of my old duffers I thought I had no chance of moving on and i'm suddenly projected a healthy balance. Meanwhile I appear to beating 1st and Lukaku is now off the pitch. Alas he gets a late penalty, SAVED! But scored on the rebound.... ends in a draw, not quit worthy unfortunately.

Yeah, i'll moan about anything ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment