Monday 21 June 2010

Holiday

Oh, i'm rather excited, Wednesday at 1am I begin my adventure to Glastonbury. The eagled eyed have probably noticed all my blog titles are song names, I likes my music. Alas the line up is shit, but that's not what it's about... I'm concerned how my car is going to cope with the 300 cans which are currently loaded...

Anyway, in anticipation of this event I have moved FA. I went to the easiest looking FA, why wouldn't I ? With one problem, my main rival who panned me in the last game of the season to take EFA run 3 has also moved there ! But other than him, it's still the easiest FA and he's moved because he's going to be offline most of the season, so I figured second place would do, and hopefully his AI is as shit as mine.

But things are not looking so good as someone has made the AI land in a sensible manner finally. I'm going to miss about 8-10 games, which I can guarantee my AI will lose every single game.

Looking at overall club ability i'm still way behind everyone else, but i've played a few games and of course, won them with ease. I'm pretty sure i've actually cracked the ME again, i've posted about it on here before but I think i've narrowed it down to something specific which is allowing me to beat far superior teams and it's something which I can't replicate in AI games unfortunately.

It's the only explanation, and i'm not going into it again and it could just be one of my myths but I think this is a serious edge I have which no one else is doing. Read up on my away tactics post if you want more info!

Anyway, I might be back on Monday if I make it through the week :D I'll no doubt return to find myself bottom of the table and the season in ruins.

1 comment:

  1. can't seem to find the post where the 'secret' is revealed - any more hints?

    ReplyDelete