Friday 11 June 2010

Sale of the Century

Run 3 of the EFA has started well, played 7, won 7. Good times, roll up to bottom of the league and before I know it i'm 3-0 down, but we know shit like this is to be expected by now.

Anyway, I have problems. One of my youths was wanting a £200 pay rise, not bad, I think he's worth that, bank veto on the extend contract. Quite possibly related to the new update and the overdraft changes as I was only projected -89k or something.

Meanwhile, i'm looking at a player I sold for £30k in season 1. He was a decent potential player, but he was shit, his attributes meant he would never become a decent player so I got rid because £30k was a lot of cash in season 1. Anyway, he's now worth £2.4m - he's still complete shit, but £2.4m !! That could have solved all of my problems.

With that in mind, I decided on my new strategy. I need money, I need it now, I need to expand the stadium and maintain a team which is going to win the league again next season. So I figured it was time to sell my entire youth team. I think I actually did this at the exact same time in FML v1 back on St John, and I made naff all cash out of it on that occasion.

I've decided to keep the better players who I use in the first team and the rest haven't been given a game in the seniors yet so their AFs/MVs are still pretty low so i'm not expecting mega bucks. But I reckon I should be able generate £2-3m plus a senior I want to shift should net me around £5m in total. If I don't generate enough cash then the others will have to go too.

No doubt in a few seasons time, like what happened above above, like what happened in my previous GW, like what common sense tells me, all my youths will be worth a lot more money in a few seasons time and piss me off on a regular basis by outplaying me.

But as per my total inability to see anything past the next result I need to improve the team, I simply cannot accept defeat next season.

In other news I have gone from having barely any injuries at all to suddenly having 5 midfielders unavailable with my first ever training injury in the middle of this mess. Step up my youth team, most of whom are currently in auction!

2 comments:

  1. Hey cunt, what a shit post. I still see you suck the COCK at FML.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can only dream as being as awesome as me.

    ReplyDelete