Thursday 1 July 2010

I'm Alright Me

I have returned, from the greatest week ever, so there's not likely to be any rage for a while. I wasn't even feeling mad when I logged in expecting to find my team had lost every game while I was away. In a strange turn of events, they had actually won every single game. I've not got AI over anyone but my match plans seem to be working and i'm just winning them all so it seems I don't really need to play.

Anyway, I have to laugh. Looking everyone who is still complaining about the ME pretty much everywhere, but what about me ? The whole reason I created this blog in the first place, and the reason I revived it was due to my hatred of the ME. Well, actually, i'm loving it ! I can't seem to lose.

But looking at the complaints, it's all stuff myself and others were complaining about over six months ago on the beta forum. Look back to my old posts on here in February and I was complaining about youth teams being too good, corner goals, random results,433, while others had raised very valid concerns about physical attributes.

After it taking around 2 months to get the outside the corner box goal being acknowledged as a bug and then only when it came up in FM10 (There would have been outcry if this went live) I realised giving ME feedback was actually completely pointless. It seems to be deemed that results on FM10 make sense therefore it must be completely fine for FML when totally different circumstances occur.

How many teams on FM10 have players with all high jumping ? All youth teams ? All playing 433 etc ? It doesn't happen...

So anyway, I took everything that I had learnt, that I and others had feedback, that was completely ignored and used it to my advantage to create a nice little team. To be fair I don't have all high jumpers or anything, but I coped just fine with a 16k DC in defence for 4 seasons and funnily enough he's STILL better than my £2m DC. Not lost a game again all season yet, P13 W12 D1 with a very average team and only one big star player.

Seriously, don't hold your breath waiting for things to be fixed, i've been waiting 6 months. If you can't beat them.... join them, win some games and enjoy :) I'm really hoping they DON'T fix the ME! This is like when I had my 460 all over again, the ME was shit but I couldn't lose apart from when I got BSed.

I'm pretty sure I have this cracked and i'd post up a total guide if I had time but people will no doubt moan when it doesn't work for them.

22 days left on my subscription, I think I probably will renew for a while as winning is always fun.

2 comments: