Sunday 11 July 2010

Going Missing

I've quite possibly had the most bizarre weekend of my entire life, needless to say it's going to result in less FML time.

Main account remains cancelled, T-Bag Town is due to expire very shortly... The end of an era :(

Anyway, I am still "on a mission" to win the Premier League in 3 seasons with a new account with zero skills.

Have you read my last post yet ?

I signed a team as per my attribute templates, and while I have been away my AI has managed to play 14 games, not lost a single one and of course i'm sitting pretty at the top of the Reception FA while sitting 2nd in the bronze rankings. I haven't set up any match plans, I haven't done anything except sign a team as per what i've been banging on about for several months. I've not even bothered learning any new skills for the last few days.

It's too easy.... Game on, the Premiership title is calling. The problem is still going to be how much time I have available to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment