Monday 26 July 2010

Moving on Up

The first run of the EFA is over and I have managed to take the title, so here's my first promotion after 6 days and only 3 more tiers to climb. (Yes, this is the full league and yes there are only 11 teams..)



It's funny that everyone seems to be complaining about the ME at the moment but i'm kind of happy with it from a selfish point of view because as long as you do a few things right then you generally win most of your games.

I'm especially annoyed with cup games right now though. We are told you only have minor and major form, but whatever controls results, call it form or something else (I like to call it bullshitery) My team has a complete inability to perform in any cup game.

It's such a joke, I play fine in league then as soon as a cup game comes up, no matter what strength the opposition, what the competition is or the venue. My team either don't turn up or I get super keepered and one shot wondered. Yet in the league I can do no wrong. I had exactly the same problem on my old GW with my Premiership team too.

I've played and watched far too many games to know this is happening and it's not my imagination. There's a distinct difference between how my team PLAYS - not necessarily the result, but what they do on the pitch in cup games compared to league games.

I already don't play any non major games due to the different form in those competitions but i'm thinking about asking to be withdrawn from the FA cup competitions next season too. All that happens is I get half my team injured and robbed by the result.

I'll leave the specific ME feedback to everyone else and stick with what I posted on here in February - "they have fixed the game but broke the ME"

Check pretty much anything I posted in February when I was still bothered/angry. Other than the outside the box corner, nothing has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment