Friday 2 July 2010

On a Mission

So the main account moved to the to the Traditional FA while I was away for a while, so it's like a couple of games a day.

So I decided to crank up a second account in one of the launch GWs, so I find my self in Turkyimaz (I think)

Signed up an initial squad as per my attribute templates, loads of choice and didn't really need to compromise in any area. Duplicated the tactics from my my main team, played a few games, looking good.

The mission is, win the Premier League within 3 seasons. This will most likely require the EFA for quick progression and perhaps some strategy FA hopping. I reckon I could easily win the 3rd tier of an FA with the squad i've got now in all honesty.

But i'm projected £1.7m already and wage auctions are coming up before the season starts ! I can't see how this can possibly go wrong, I should easily be able to put together a Championship quality squad if I have the time.

I've created a new account too, so no skills. This can't catch up sentiment is bollocks, skills stuff is bollocks. Premiership Champions within 3 seasons, it's happening. Anyone want to take the bet I wont do it ?

3 comments:

  1. You are WEAK. YOU WILL FAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the DFA there are only 3 tiers, and yours truly is the FAO. 3 back to back league wins???

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are in Tmaz, look us up pal :)

    ReplyDelete