Thursday 6 May 2010

The Decision

Thought i'd play a few games while deciding what to do.

Drew 1-1 with an all youth team.

Winning 1-0 against an all youth team, 93rd minute they equalise.

Playing bottom of league, i've had 68% possession, 23 shots on goal, they score with an unreal longshot and win 1-0 from an injured player with their second shot of the game. Away from home of course.

Playing another all youth team winning 2-0 after multiple cccs and total domination, then suddenly the 15 year olds come at me like their lives depend on it, wave after wave before winning a penalty in the 93rd minute.

Playing in the cup, away from home, against a team which only has 15 players in their squad, 2 of whom are injured. They are down to 10 men, game goes to ET, they are down to 9 men, they have had 1 shot the entire game. Guess who got MOTM, guess who lost ?

Complete and utter fucking joke of a game. I think I could shit a better ME out of my arse, all I would need to do would be to swallow a dice first.

The problem is I really want to play the game, but it's just pointless as the ME is so awful. If we went back to the old ME the game would be pretty much near perfect. Sure it had some flaws but it wasn't so bad and results made sense.

Think I will sell my team tomorrow and go all youth, should have done enough to make top tier of round 3 qualifiers so i'll be pretty rich. Either that or i'll just give up all together, i'm leaning towards the latter.

2 comments:

  1. have you not tried the 3-3-1-3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oiiii, how much times did I get that. Believe me.

    At least I don't pay for mine, so no rage quit here. Yet.

    ReplyDelete