Monday 10 May 2010

Too Quick to Type

They're quick to talk when they can't be seen, hid behind computer screens
It's bitch bitch type type, delete, re-write, we're shite, that's right, according to them.


I'm sure there's one thing that we can all agree on, and that's that I should probably shut up occasionally. So with that in mind, I decided i'd write a new post.

Back on old FML I created my own version of 460 before it became big time and it was far superior to the popular version on the forums. I decided to share this with my mates and promptly spent the next 4 months sitting 2nd in the GW and 2nd in the league behind one of them. I figured at this point I should probably stop telling people these kind of things.

So spin on a year and some guy is beating me 4-0 or something and he tells me he's been following my tactical advice. Damnit! I've had several other mails telling me similar things and they all seem to be doing better than me. With that in mind, i'm considering not revealing my latest tactical thoughts ! I think I might have even cracked away issues to some extent. I thought no one listened to my ramblings!

Anyway, despite my monster fixture pile up last night I managed to win run #2 of the EFA top tier qualifying. P44 W27 D9 L8

How much did that cost me in players? Lets have a look:


£250k - record signing


£27k


£29k


£33k


£1

Total cost of my first choice 11 is £830k. Considering I won the first season qualifier too, it does beg the question of how my current balance is -£834k. My total wages are £74k and that includes a full youth team. Podolski signed for £57k wages this morning, i'm not entirely sure how I am supposed to significantly improve my team so it looks like i'm sticking with the duffers for the foreseeable future.

4 comments:

  1. I can't belive you got Novaretti for 33k! That's a great piece of business. I ended up paying 100k for a player half that skill in Voller :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. More tactical thoughts please!

    Your blog is A1 m8 think loads read it.

    Jak

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn i wish i didn't send you that msg now i really want to now how you managed to crack the away issues.

    TwiSTeD Allstars

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I got Novaretti in the choas which ensued after the end of season 1 initial pool releases.

    The away form thing is probably just luck, I shall see ;)

    ReplyDelete