Sunday 2 May 2010

Shoot to Thrill

Football is pretty boring you know, most matches are actually quite dull with not much happening in them. When I had a season ticket I used to get so bored some games I would almost stop concentrating on what's happening and start day dreaming or wondering if there was going to be any balti pies left at half time.

Just having a quick look over the Premiership stats from the weekend (just from the paper) the average shots a home team had was 11 and 8 for the away team. Looking over my recent FML games the average shots a home team has is 18 and 14 for the away team. Not enough data to prove anything at all, but as I have been moaning about lately, FML is just non stop kamikaze football. I play "standard" strategy and i'm not sure I follow the logic that every manager players super attacking. It's just annoying, I want boring games without idiotic things happening!

I finished my first qualifying run, 44 games in 5 days. Crazy stuff, not sure who set this thing up, why my division has 23 teams in or why it's lasting 5 days. Still a few fixtures elsewhere to go through but I should have 3rd hopefully.

Meanwhile the transfer market is entering silly season once again, my deflation prediction is looking a bit off the mark, or at least early.

I'm all for creative adverts when selling, but for gods sake I wish the buyers would exercise some common sense.

Pictures speak better than words for this one:







-6 = 90-120PA

Look at his AF ! He's clearly not high potential, he's clearly NEVER going to be a HHN, the fact all his atts are above 10 is a DISADVANTAGE, he's not going to get much better!!! His PA is all used up.

There's shit like this all over the place at the moment.

Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment