Friday 30 April 2010

Decent Days and Nights

This is a brand new problem, a problem without any clues
If you know the clues it's easy to get through

But you look confused and you don't know what to do
It's hard to get an answer if you haven't got a clue
If you work it out tell me what you find
We can have a few decent days and nights


So following on from moaning about the ME I want to complain about form some more. Specifically the fact you seem to have separate form in different competition classifications. So your major FA form appears to be completely unrelated to the form you will have in XTRA competitions which are minor.

I suppose the common denominator would be morale, but as with most things related to the ME, this doesn't seem to do anything either. In fact it doesn't ever actually seem to change with skills anyway.

How on earth are you supposed to manage your team when they play totally different in one competition compared to another ? Is my DC actually really poor or is he just one bad form in one competition class ? Can my striker really score 1 in 1 or is his real ability 1 in 10 in the FA games ? Who knows! Is my GK really an idiotic chump who scores an OG every third game in the FA or is he actually a pretty good keeper?

I've been pretty much unbeaten in all XFA games so far this season until today when my form has randomly decided to turn in that. Youth GK super keepering and one shot wondering to rank 700. Meanwhile FA form has picked up again as I pasted someone 4-1 in-between.

My main striker has 23 goals in 35 games and an average of 7.29 in unofficial games (I haven't played any friendlies - just XTRA) yet he has 7 goals in 23 and an average of 6.70 in official games. There's little difference in the overall ability of the clubs in either of these competitions, so which one is correct? I have no idea! Why is he shit in the league but shit hot in the XTRA ?

As per usual i'm totally confused as to what the hell is going on.

Meanwhile, my youth team has finally found some games to play. This adventure hasn't started off especially well as I usually have 3 players off injured within the first half and rarely finish the game with a team. One particular incident sums up my youth team thus far. 1-0 down at HT I make a tactical sub which is going to turn the game in my favour. The sub takes the kick off and passes to the other guy in the centre circle, except the action of KICKING OFF INJURES HIM! 16 bloody seconds on the pitch, all he's done is kick off and he's off injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment