Thursday 8 April 2010

Livin' on the Edge

There's somethin' wrong with the world today
The light bulb's gettin' dim
There's meltdown in the sky


Greetings,

This mail is regarding the GW Butragueno.

I don't especially want or expect a reply but I wish to express some concerns relating to the manner in which this GW is being organised, or not as the case seems to be.

With reduced emphasis on everything but official FA competitions I hoped that moderators and organises would take it upon themselves to turn GWs into a vibrant place of activity and interest. I anticipated this may take the form of friendly competitions run via the XTRA FA in terms of Quick Play competitions, weekly competitions, additional cups and games.

From what I can gather, several of the other GWs are running such competitions, yet in my GW we have had nothing whatsoever. I have asked, as have several other people why this is and the question is either ignored or answered with a strange non-nonsensical response. "We need to advertise it, people need to join, there's not many competitions in the XFA"

As a customer and supporter of the game I find it totally unacceptable that decisions relating to how GWs are run appear to be left completely in the hands of moderators who can apparently do as little or as much as they please. There needs to be some kind of vaguely consistent approach to how extra competitions are handled - they are least needs to be some.

I am really unable to grasp what the issue is here, why can my GW not have extra competitions and games to play ? I simply do not understand what the problem is. From what I can gather, organising the initial qualifying seasons is a fairly automated process so it's not as though their whole time is tied up dealing with this aspect of the game.

Could you please prod someone in my GW to actually do something and create some competitions please ? Failing that, i'd perhaps suggest replacing them with people who have some interest in making this game succeed.

Also some kind of clarification and consistency in relation to rules across GWs would be useful. Why have I always been allowed to use formatted text in the Market Place on previous GWs but this is not allowed on my current GW ? Why do I HAVE to state my JP level and assessment % when advertising youth players ? I could be lying about either fact anyway ? Surely the responsibility should lie with the buyer to discuss this with me. Is there really a rule stating i'm not allowed to post a link to a player that ONLY I have bid on in a wage auction ? I'm told that there was an official mail sent about this, unfortunately I did not receive this. I did request this to be forwarded to me so I could fully understand any additional rules which are not included in the Code of Conduct but unfortunately no one was able to provide this to me. In addition to this there are various other rules i'm fairly certain are simply made up.


Kind regards

-----

email I have sent to support tonight. Had enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment