Saturday 3 April 2010

I'm the chairman of the bored.

I'm in the Vintage FA right now and I have played 22 games in the first 10 days or so. This was a deliberate tactic to play as many teams as possible early on while I had good form and before they had the chance to sign players as they unlocked.

So now I have 11 days to go until any AI lands, I have played all of the active teams in my qualifying group and as per normal FML the rest seem to have signed up and not even bothered playing the game. Half my group is inactive or has signed in just a couple of times so i'm unlikely to meet them live.

But maybe something interesting is going on in my GW ? Yeah, I can dream. As per usual, it seems no one has the slightest interest in doing anything whatsoever to make the game fun. It's almost like they want the game to fail ? Maybe they used up all their energy sucking arse to become mods in the first place and can't be bothered to do anything else ?

The number of players on my GW has slowly dropped from 200+ online back down the normal FML number of around 80-100. Why ? Because there's nothing to fucking do, there's literally no reason for me to be online for the next 11 days.

When is the Xtra FA starting I ask. When people have had the chance to join i'm told. What ? Everyone is already in it ? When is the ladder starting ? Soon i'm told.

Seriously, I just don't understand ??? What IS the problem here. Why can't competitions be run ? What IS the issue ? Am I being unreasonable expecting there to be official competitions to be running every day ? I'm paying for this game and there's no reason whatsoever for me to even be online. I know what to expect from the game, i'm not expecting some amazing new single player experience the next time I log in, but why can't we make the best of what we have got ? Why ??

Before live relaunched, when the beta GW was busy it was great, there was always something going on, some event, quick plays, quizzes, RTG for a while, competitions to beat the CPU teams etc etc.

Qualifying is done, as I've stated before you know what the league table is going to look like after a few days. I'm going to finish 1st - 3rd, there's no doubt.

Next season I think i'm going to head off to the Extra Time FA to give me something more to do, and it looks much easier than my current FA so I should be a shoe in for a bit more prize money.

Anyway, i've become so bored i've decided to forget my keep it tight strategy and i'm blowing as much as the bank will allow on a bid tomorrow. I've thought about this extensively and it's a no lose situation, I hope.

Cya in 11 days time barring signing in to make bids!

No comments:

Post a Comment